SANMOTION MOTOR Setup Software
- IBM PC/AT-compatible
- Space more than 512MB
- Hard-disk Space
- More than 1GB (Including Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5)
- More than 1024×768 of resolution/ 32 color-bit
- Applicable OS
- Windows® 10 Windows® 11 *There is no limit to the edition of Operating System.
- Required Software
- The following components are required to operate this software. If they have not been installed before installing this software, they will be automatically installed, which might require an installer. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 , Crystal Reports Basic Runtime for Visual Studio 2008 , TDM-GCC , MATLAB Runtime 9.0
- USB port (SANMOTION R 3E Model, SANMOTION G) and RS-232C port (other compatible models) There are two types of USB connection and RS-232C connection depending on the model. Refer to the instruction manual and make connections. SANMOTION R 3E Model and SANMOTION G are USB connections. Use a commercially available USB cable for connection. The USB connector on the servo amplifier side is USB mini B type (socket) (SANMOTION R 3E Model), USB-type C (socket) (SANMOTION G). Other models use RS-232C connection. Use the communication cable specified in the instruction manual.
Download Files ListLogin is required to download
|File name||Version||File size||Last Updated|
|Setup Software||Ver. AB(210.001_053.001_027.001)||663.9 MB|
|Instruction Manual||M0010842N||13.6 MB|
This license agreement is a legal agreement between the customer and SANYO DENKI CO., LTD. and its subsidiaries (hereinafter referred to as "SANYO DENKI Group") regarding SANYO DENKI CO., LTD. software (hereinafter referred to as "the software").
The customer may download this software only upon consenting to this agreement.
- 1. License Grants
SANYO DENKI Group grants the customer the nonexclusive right to use this software. The customers may use, install, and update the software while using the product purchased from the SANYO DENKI Group.
The customer may not lend or transfer this software to a third party nor offer it as collateral without obtaining prior written approval from SANYO DENKI Group. In addition, if the customer lends or transfers the software to a third party with prior written approval of SANYO DENKI Group, the customer must ensure that the third party complies with the provisions of this agreement.
- 2. Copyrights and Intellectual Property Rights
SANYO DENKI retains all copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights, know-how, and all other intellectual property rights related to this software and relevant printed materials (including electronic media).
- 3. Warranty Coverage
SANYO DENKI Group guarantees the operation and functions described in the instruction manual for this software. However, the warranty does not cover the software in the following cases:
- (1) The software is used in unsupported operating environments or with unsupported products.
- (2) The software is used in a manner other than as specified in the instruction manual.
- (3) The software is modified.
- 4. Legal Disclaimer
SANYO DENKI Group and its distributors are not liable for any damages outside the scope of warranty as stated in this license agreement.
SANYO DENKI Group is not responsible for any malfunction caused by installing or updating this software in unsupported operating environments or with unsupported products.
- 5. Jurisdiction
Any disputes arising in the fulfillment of this agreement shall be settled by the Tokyo District Court as the exclusive competent court.
- 6. Governing Law
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Japan.