San Ace Controller
This controller can perform control and remote monitoring of PWM fans.
It can optimize the airflow and static pressure of fans by controlling individual fan speeds from a computer or smartphone.
Combined with option sensors, the controller can measure air temperature and pressure for automatic fan speed control.
It can monitor and control fans in remote locations via a cloud server, adding new value to customers' equipment such as failure detection and preventive maintenance capabilities.
Preventive maintenance of equipment (IoT functionality)
- Easy to connect to user’s terminal devices. (Wireless LAN / wired LAN)
- nables users to monitor the status of fans and sensors from remote terminal devices.
- Enables users to control the fan speed remotely via terminal devices.
- Detects outlier sensor measurements and sends alerts.
- Saves the fan’s cumulative operating time and other fan measurement data to the cloud for later use.
- Prevents heat problems with user equipment, contributing to reducing maintenance time and costs.
Low noise and high energy efficiency (Automatic control)
- Stores temperature, humidity, and air pressure measurements for automatic fan speed control based on the setting conditions.
- Makes fan cooling and ventilation more efficient, reducing noise and improving efficiency.
Optimized fan settings (Manual control)
- Can connect and control a maximum of four fans, enabling different speed settings for individual fans.
- Optimizes the airflow and static pressure of individual fans in multi-fan systems.
San Ace Controller User Registration Outline
Users can use San Ace NET, a cloud service that allows remote fan operating status monitoring and control.They will also receive notifications when software upgrades are available.
▶ San Ace Controller User Registration
What is San Ace NET?
This cloud service enables remote fan monitoring and control via the internet.Your login ID and password will be provided on your customer page.
This license agreement is a legal agreement between the customer and SANYO DENKI CO., LTD. and its subsidiaries (hereinafter referred to as "SANYO DENKI Group") regarding SANYO DENKI CO., LTD. software (hereinafter referred to as "the software").
The customer may download this software only upon consenting to this agreement.
- 1. License Grants
SANYO DENKI Group grants the customer the nonexclusive right to use this software. The customers may use, install, and update the software while using the product purchased from the SANYO DENKI Group.
The customer may not lend or transfer this software to a third party nor offer it as collateral without obtaining prior written approval from SANYO DENKI Group. In addition, if the customer lends or transfers the software to a third party with prior written approval of SANYO DENKI Group, the customer must ensure that the third party complies with the provisions of this agreement.
- 2. Copyrights and Intellectual Property Rights
SANYO DENKI retains all copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights, know-how, and all other intellectual property rights related to this software and relevant printed materials (including electronic media).
- 3. Warranty Coverage
SANYO DENKI Group guarantees the operation and functions described in the instruction manual for this software. However, the warranty does not cover the software in the following cases:
- (1) The software is used in unsupported operating environments or with unsupported products.
- (2) The software is used in a manner other than as specified in the instruction manual.
- (3) The software is modified.
- 4. Legal Disclaimer
SANYO DENKI Group and its distributors are not liable for any damages outside the scope of warranty as stated in this license agreement.
SANYO DENKI Group is not responsible for any malfunction caused by installing or updating this software in unsupported operating environments or with unsupported products.
- 5. Jurisdiction
Any disputes arising in the fulfillment of this agreement shall be settled by the Tokyo District Court as the exclusive competent court.
- 6. Governing Law
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Japan.