In the event of a utility failure, this software automatically and safely shuts down computers in connection to a UPS unit.
Also, it enables the UPS status management from computers. It provides power management solutions for systems consisting of a UPS and multiple computers in connection.
It may be used in IPv4/IPv6 network environment. (With some OSs, however, it only supports IPv4 format.)
- Automatic shutdown of computers (cross-platform support)
- Shutdown of computers in power redundancy
- Automatic computer startup at power restoration
- Scheduled operations
- UPS status display (Web browser, SSH, and Telnet compatible)
- SNMP agent (RFC1628, JEMA-MIB, SANYO DENKI private MIB)
- E-mail transmission and reception
- NTP (Network Time Protocol) compatible
- Download and upload of UPS setting values
- Test functions (script execution, e-mail transmission, SNMP trap transmission,shutdown, mail server setting check)
- Event notification to syslog server
- Measurement value deviation monitoring (UPS internal information, ambient temperature/humidity*)
* Up to 16 temperature/humidity sensors
- Statistical graphs display function
- Enables the coordinated power management of up to 5 UPSs.
This license agreement is a legal agreement between the customer and SANYO DENKI CO., LTD. and its subsidiaries (hereinafter referred to as "SANYO DENKI Group") regarding SANYO DENKI CO., LTD. software (hereinafter referred to as "the software").
The customer may download this software only upon consenting to this agreement.
- 1. License Grants
SANYO DENKI Group grants the customer the nonexclusive right to use this software. The customers may use, install, and update the software while using the product purchased from the SANYO DENKI Group.
The customer may not lend or transfer this software to a third party nor offer it as collateral without obtaining prior written approval from SANYO DENKI Group. In addition, if the customer lends or transfers the software to a third party with prior written approval of SANYO DENKI Group, the customer must ensure that the third party complies with the provisions of this agreement.
- 2. Copyrights and Intellectual Property Rights
SANYO DENKI retains all copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights, know-how, and all other intellectual property rights related to this software and relevant printed materials (including electronic media).
- 3. Warranty Coverage
SANYO DENKI Group guarantees the operation and functions described in the instruction manual for this software. However, the warranty does not cover the software in the following cases:
- (1) The software is used in unsupported operating environments or with unsupported products.
- (2) The software is used in a manner other than as specified in the instruction manual.
- (3) The software is modified.
- 4. Legal Disclaimer
SANYO DENKI Group and its distributors are not liable for any damages outside the scope of warranty as stated in this license agreement.
SANYO DENKI Group is not responsible for any malfunction caused by installing or updating this software in unsupported operating environments or with unsupported products.
- 5. Jurisdiction
Any disputes arising in the fulfillment of this agreement shall be settled by the Tokyo District Court as the exclusive competent court.
- 6. Governing Law
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Japan.