These power supply units can remotely manage and control the power of network equipment.Advanced Search
Remotely Control Output Outlets
- From a web browser(1), SSH (Secure Shell), Telnet, or SNMP, users can remotely set delay times for each output outlet (up to 8 outlets), and automatically input, shutdown, and reset outputs in a desired sequence.
- Power schedules can be set for each outlet so unnecessary power consumption can be controlled. Also, because it supports NTP, it is not necessary to set the clock.
- Computers or workstations can be start-up by using shutdown controls or Wake-on-LAN (WoL) signals.
(1) Applications are launched by Java Web Start or Java applets from a web browser.
- Combined with a UPS, users can safely shut down computers or workstation during power outages.
- After all power outlets have been turned off, the UPS can be stopped. Users can also set outlets to automatically turn back one once power is restored.
- Alarm emails can to be sent to specified computer or mobile devices when a problem, such as a power failure, has changed the UPS status.
Monitor And Manage Connected Devices
- Ping response or RS-232C control signals can be used for fault monitoring in connected devices. If a fault is detected, the user will be notified with details via email or SNMP trap. Users may also do an automatic recovery by issuing a power reset.
- Power supply status can be monitored on their computer or mobile device.
This license agreement is a legal agreement between the customer and SANYO DENKI CO., LTD. and its subsidiaries (hereinafter referred to as "SANYO DENKI Group") regarding SANYO DENKI CO., LTD. software (hereinafter referred to as "the software").
The customer may download this software only upon consenting to this agreement.
- 1. License Grants
SANYO DENKI Group grants the customer the nonexclusive right to use this software. The customers may use, install, and update the software while using the product purchased from the SANYO DENKI Group.
The customer may not lend or transfer this software to a third party nor offer it as collateral without obtaining prior written approval from SANYO DENKI Group. In addition, if the customer lends or transfers the software to a third party with prior written approval of SANYO DENKI Group, the customer must ensure that the third party complies with the provisions of this agreement.
- 2. Copyrights and Intellectual Property Rights
SANYO DENKI retains all copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights, know-how, and all other intellectual property rights related to this software and relevant printed materials (including electronic media).
- 3. Warranty Coverage
SANYO DENKI Group guarantees the operation and functions described in the instruction manual for this software. However, the warranty does not cover the software in the following cases:
- (1) The software is used in unsupported operating environments or with unsupported products.
- (2) The software is used in a manner other than as specified in the instruction manual.
- (3) The software is modified.
- 4. Legal Disclaimer
SANYO DENKI Group and its distributors are not liable for any damages outside the scope of warranty as stated in this license agreement.
SANYO DENKI Group is not responsible for any malfunction caused by installing or updating this software in unsupported operating environments or with unsupported products.
- 5. Jurisdiction
Any disputes arising in the fulfillment of this agreement shall be settled by the Tokyo District Court as the exclusive competent court.
- 6. Governing Law
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Japan.