Hybrid UPS - SANUPS E11A-Li
- Vertical type
- Input plug
- Output outlet
For illustrative purposes only
- Model No.
- UPS topology
- No. of input phases/wires
- Single-phase 2-wire
- Rated input voltage[V]
- Input voltage range
- In Double Conversion mode: 80 to 115 V
In Active Filter mode: 95 to 105 V
In Economy mode: Within ±8% of rated voltage (±5% in automatic setting)
- Rated input frequency[Hz]
- Input frequency range
- In Double Conversion mode: Within ±8% of rated frequency
In Active Filter mode: Within ±1, 3, or 5% of rated frequency
In Economy mode: Within ±1, 3, or 5% of rated frequency
- Input power factor
- 0.95 or greater
- Required input capacity[kVA]
- No. of output phases/wires
- Single-phase 2-wire
- Rated output capacity[kVA]
- Rated output capacity[kW]
- Rated output voltage[V]
- Output voltage regulation
- In Double Conversion mode: Within ±2% of rated voltage
In Active Filter mode: Within -7% to +5% of rated voltage
In Economy mode: Within -10% to +8% of rated voltage (-7% to +5% in automatic setting)
- Rated output frequency[Hz]
- Output frequency regulation
- During grid operation
In Double Conversion mode fixed setting: Within ±1% of rated frequency
In automatic transfer setting: Within ±1/3/5% of rated frequency (Factory setting: ±3%)
During battery operation
Within ±0.5% of rated frequency (This applies in asynchronous operation too)
- Output transient voltage fluctuation
- For abrupt load change: Within ±5% of rated voltage (For 0⇔100% load step changes at rated input)
For loss/return of input power: Within ±5% of rated voltage (At rated output)
For abrupt input voltage change: Within ±5% of rated voltage (For ±10% abrupt change)
- Output overcurrent protection
- Breaker protection
- Output overload capability
- 200% (for 30 s), 800% (for 2 cycles)
- Energy storage device type
- Lithium-ion battery
- Expected battery (device) life
- At 50% load level: Approx. 10 years
At rated load level: Approx. 7 years
- Standard backup time[min]
- Cooling method
- Forced air cooling
- Operating temperature range
- 0 ～ +40℃
- Operating humidity range
- At 50% load level: 10 to 90% (non-condensing)
At rated load level: 10 to 90% (non-condensing)
- EMC standard
- EN 62040-2 C2:2006
EN 55022:2006 Class-A
（FCC Part15 Sub partB Class A, CISPR 22 Class A, VCCI Class A)
- Acoustic noise[dB]
- Heat dissipation[W]
PC port: RS-232C
Network support: Optional LAN interface card box is required
|Air filter (FL003)|
This license agreement is a legal agreement between the customer and SANYO DENKI CO., LTD. and its subsidiaries (hereinafter referred to as "SANYO DENKI Group") regarding SANYO DENKI CO., LTD. software (hereinafter referred to as "the software").
The customer may download this software only upon consenting to this agreement.
- 1. License Grants
SANYO DENKI Group grants the customer the nonexclusive right to use this software. The customers may use, install, and update the software while using the product purchased from the SANYO DENKI Group.
The customer may not lend or transfer this software to a third party nor offer it as collateral without obtaining prior written approval from SANYO DENKI Group. In addition, if the customer lends or transfers the software to a third party with prior written approval of SANYO DENKI Group, the customer must ensure that the third party complies with the provisions of this agreement.
- 2. Copyrights and Intellectual Property Rights
SANYO DENKI retains all copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights, know-how, and all other intellectual property rights related to this software and relevant printed materials (including electronic media).
- 3. Warranty Coverage
SANYO DENKI Group guarantees the operation and functions described in the instruction manual for this software. However, the warranty does not cover the software in the following cases:
- (1) The software is used in unsupported operating environments or with unsupported products.
- (2) The software is used in a manner other than as specified in the instruction manual.
- (3) The software is modified.
- 4. Legal Disclaimer
SANYO DENKI Group and its distributors are not liable for any damages outside the scope of warranty as stated in this license agreement.
SANYO DENKI Group is not responsible for any malfunction caused by installing or updating this software in unsupported operating environments or with unsupported products.
- 5. Jurisdiction
Any disputes arising in the fulfillment of this agreement shall be settled by the Tokyo District Court as the exclusive competent court.
- 6. Governing Law
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Japan.