PV Inverter SANUPS P61B
- Grid-connected operation
- Isolated operation
- With peak cut function
- JET certified
- Meets FRT requirements
- With Output Control function
- With storage battery
For illustrative purposes only
- Model No.
- Rated input voltage[V]
- Input voltage range[V]
- DC0 ～ 450
- Max. allowable input voltage[V]
- Input operating voltage range[V]
- DC60 ～ 450
- Max. input current capacity[A]
- Junction box input: 9
Total input: 354
MPPT input: 18
- No. of input circuits
- 4 circuits (batch input is possible)
- Rated output capacity[kW]
- Rated output capacity - During isolated operation[kW]
- Rated input voltage range[V]
- DC150 ～ 400
- No. of output phases/wires
- Single-phase 3-wire
- Rated output voltage[V]
- AC202 or AC101
- Rated output frequency[Hz]
- Output current harmonic distortion
- Total: 5% or less, individual: 3% or less (Compared with rated output current)
- Output overload capability
- 100% continuous
- Output power factor
- 0.95 or greater (in grid-connected operation, at rated output)
- Isolation method
- Without isolation transformer
- Cooling method
- Passive air cooling
- Grid protection
- Overvoltage (OVR), undervoltage (UVR), overfrequency (OFR), underfrequency (UFR)
- Islanding detection - Passive method
- Voltage phase jump detection
- Islanding detection - Active method
- Frequency feedback method with step injection
- Acoustic noise[dB]
- 28 max.
- Operating temperature
- Protection rating
- PV inverter operating panel
Download Materials ListLogin is required to download
|Materials||Material No.||File Size||Download Link|
|LCD panel (P61B-LCDA01)|
|LCD panel (P61B-LCDA01C)|
|LCD panel (P61B-LCDA02C)|
|Cable for inverter-LCD connection, 2 m (P61B-CBL202)|
|Cable for inverter-LCD connection, 20 m (P61B-CBL220)|
|Cable for inverter-LCD connection, 50 m (P61B-CBL250)|
|Cable for connection between inverters, 2 m (P61B-CBL102)|
|Cable for connection between inverters, 5 m (P61B-CBL105)|
|Outdoor sun shade (P61B-SS502A00)|
|PV Monitor connection cable, 3 m (P61B-CBL303)|
|PV Monitor connection cable, 10 m (P61B-CBL310)|
|PV Monitor connection cable, 20 m (P61B-CBL320)|
|PV Monitor connection cable, 50 m (P61B-CBL350)|
|Remote switch (P61B-RSWA00)|
This license agreement is a legal agreement between the customer and SANYO DENKI CO., LTD. and its subsidiaries (hereinafter referred to as "SANYO DENKI Group") regarding SANYO DENKI CO., LTD. software (hereinafter referred to as "the software").
The customer may download this software only upon consenting to this agreement.
- 1. License Grants
SANYO DENKI Group grants the customer the nonexclusive right to use this software. The customers may use, install, and update the software while using the product purchased from the SANYO DENKI Group.
The customer may not lend or transfer this software to a third party nor offer it as collateral without obtaining prior written approval from SANYO DENKI Group. In addition, if the customer lends or transfers the software to a third party with prior written approval of SANYO DENKI Group, the customer must ensure that the third party complies with the provisions of this agreement.
- 2. Copyrights and Intellectual Property Rights
SANYO DENKI retains all copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights, know-how, and all other intellectual property rights related to this software and relevant printed materials (including electronic media).
- 3. Warranty Coverage
SANYO DENKI Group guarantees the operation and functions described in the instruction manual for this software. However, the warranty does not cover the software in the following cases:
- (1) The software is used in unsupported operating environments or with unsupported products.
- (2) The software is used in a manner other than as specified in the instruction manual.
- (3) The software is modified.
- 4. Legal Disclaimer
SANYO DENKI Group and its distributors are not liable for any damages outside the scope of warranty as stated in this license agreement.
SANYO DENKI Group is not responsible for any malfunction caused by installing or updating this software in unsupported operating environments or with unsupported products.
- 5. Jurisdiction
Any disputes arising in the fulfillment of this agreement shall be settled by the Tokyo District Court as the exclusive competent court.
- 6. Governing Law
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Japan.